Which nation has the most overtly patriotic/nationalistic people?
Arnold Wolfcaste
2004-01-29 14:57:17 UTC
Most Koreans think Korean is the master race.

From Korean web sites----some links may be dead.----------------------
"There are 3 most superior ethnincs, the Korean, the Jewish, and the
German.
And the best one is the Korean."
http://www.dongacc.com/htm/special_edition/hwasul/hwasul_02.htm

"According to western record, Korean people have best looking in asia.
We are handsome ethnic."
http://guno.pe.kr/05korean/korean1.htm

"The reason why we are so superior."
http://www.seoulqni.com/kreco.htm

The words From Kim Jong Il to Kim Dae Jung during FIFA World cup.
"Please show our superiority to the world"

"World cup contributed to show Koreans' superiority."
http://news.naver.com/photoread.php?type=all&office=goodday&article_id=46401

"Why superior Koreans accepted inferior Western culture?"
http://www.ceoi.org/seomoon.htm

Korean man burning a Japanese flag

Korean protest against Japan

Korean crowd ripping an American flag into pieces
Lance Delacroix
2004-01-29 22:22:08 UTC
Post by Arnold Wolfcaste
Most Koreans think Korean is the master race.
Forget Korea, man. Korea is fucked. The most telling statement you
can make about the South is that they are on par with the North.
ircirc
2004-01-29 21:32:51 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:22:08 +0200, Lance Delacroix
Post by Lance Delacroix
Post by Arnold Wolfcaste
Most Koreans think Korean is the master race.
Forget Korea, man. Korea is fucked. The most telling statement you
can make about the South is that they are on par with the North.
That's a rhetorical response. My response is, a "superior race" does
not need foreign soldiers stationed on its soil to protect them from a
possible invasion by their blood brothers. Simple as that.
yakk yakk
Forget you, man. You are fucked. You are simple as that.
g***@msn.com
2004-01-29 23:54:44 UTC
From Korean web sites----some links may be dead.----------------------
"There are 3 most superior ethnincs, the Korean, the Jewish, and the
German.
And the best one is the Korean."
http://www.dongacc.com/htm/special_edition/hwasul/hwasul_02.htm
Define "Most Koreans." _All_ Koreans I know think Korean is human
race. I am sure the _all_ wins over the _most_.
Fatass
2004-01-31 13:09:57 UTC
From Korean web sites----some links may be dead.----------------------
"There are 3 most superior ethnincs, the Korean, the Jewish, and the
German.
And the best one is the Korean."
http://www.dongacc.com/htm/special_edition/hwasul/hwasul_02.htm
Define "Most Koreans."
More than 50%.
Post by g***@msn.com
_All_ Koreans I know think Korean is human
race. I am sure the _all_ wins over the _most_.
Ah, but do most non-Koreans think Koreans are human?

That's the question!